Choose to upgrade from our selection of fine crafted jewellery. The perfect way to enhance the appearance of your piercing,,,
Our jewellery manufacturers include: studio 18, Leroi and Qualiti, and we are also looking to develop our own custom range.
All of the Piercing Jewellery used at Dandelion Wellness is a quality grade 23 Titanium also known as “6al4v”. This grade of titanium is perfect for body piercing jewellery. We primarily use Swarovski jewels in our body piercing jewellery, because they are, by far, the best quality.
The jewels in all of our body jewellery are press fit, meaning that there is no risk the jewel will detach.
Upgrade your piercing from our exquisite selection of fine jewellery including:
- Swarovski Crystals
- Fine Indian Jewellery
- Designer American Jewellery
- Hand Crafted Bespoke Jewellery
Insider Secrets from Nasila Rehman
Piercings have long been performed as a form for aesthetic, tribal, religious and wellbeing purposes.
Yes, a piercing if performed correctly can combine both the aesthetic and the physical ethic?
Both gold and silver are never used in their pure form in jewellery, as both are soft metals and require alloy metals to take substance and form.
Titanium is the preferred form of metal to pierce with as it is hypoallergenic. We offer a variety of modern and classic deluxe jewellery designs to cater for your precise needs.
Piercing Terms & Conditions
All piercing services include basic titanium jewellery as standard, upgrades are available at additional cost.
We do not perform any genital area piercing
- You must be over the age of 16 to get a piercing unaccompanied by an adult.
- Those under the age of 16 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian. Both must have a valid photographic id or equivalent with them on the day (e.g. passport, driver’s license, birth certificate). If child and parent/legal guardian’s last name are different, proof of guardianship must also be presented (passport, birth certificate etc.).
- A valid photographic id or equivalent will be required for proof of age. Where this is not present, the piercing team have a legal right to refuse service.
- You must be over the age of 16 for nipple, navel, eyebrow, lip, cartilage, nostril or tongue piercings.