Piercing Services in Holborn, Central London
Would you like to get the perfect piercing performed skilfully with a single use disposable needle in plush city surroundings? Then you have found the right place.
Dandelion Wellness Centre is the pioneering place in body piercings. Our specialist services encompass both the aesthetic and ancient art of body piercing alongside providing the unique remedial / restitutive treatment of acupressure piercings from our onsite dual trained acupuncturists and body piercer. Our unique piercing service caters to all our clients’ needs from a swift and simple service, an enhanced luxury jewellery upgrade or an advanced acupressure piercing.
We take a kind and considerate approach to the esoteric practice of piercings, blending in our knowledge of acupressure points to identify and treat medical, cosmetic or even spiritual needs for piercings.
What to expect with the procedure:
- Upon your arrival your therapists will conduct your consultation and guide you through the consent form and aftercare instructions
- Whilst wearing surgical gloves, your therapist prepares the target area with an anti-bacterial cleanse, marks the area and prepares the surgical needle
- The needle is pushed quickly through the skin, and a stud is put in place to ensure the hole does not close straight away
- Finally, your therapist will repeat the aftercare advice emphasising the importance of how to look after your new piercing as it heals
What makes us different?
- Advanced piercing services
- Expert piercers trained to the highest levels by the London Piecing Academy & VTCT Accredited,
- We guide you through every step
- Not sure what you want? Our trained stylists can assist you in selecting jewellery that enhances your personal style
- Expert care and personal service
- We custom fit jewellery to each client
- We offer ongoing aftercare
- Clinical and hygienic environment
- We use autoclave sterilization and single-use disposable needles to ensure optimum cleanliness.
Advanced Acupressure Piercing
Acupressure piercing is the use of body piercings to release tension and clear neural pathways relating to a specific concern.
A more premium therapeutic service is available for clientele requiring a piercing pertaining to remedial acupuncture points. Following a more detailed consultation covering your individual lifestyle, health, exercise, sleep patterns, energy levels, menstrual cycles and emotional wellbeing that will involve a tongue and pulse diagnosis, a suitable piercing will be performed on the point related to a condition you would want to elicit an emotional or physical relief from appetite control, anxiety, migraines for example.
The session also includes a 20 mins acupuncture session to start to reinforce the positive effects of your Acupressure piercing.
We strongly recommend that this is continued with a series of follow up Acupuncture sessions that will help support, alleviate or enhance your specific concerns.
* Acupressure Piercings are a complementary therapy and can be a beneficial aid in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle.Advanced Acupressure Piercing Prices
Following the thrill of getting your piercings, note that they should only be changed once the tenderness has ceased on your chosen region. An average waiting period is 4 to 6 weeks on the lobes and other piercings points may take longer.
The daith is commonly used to alleviate migraines and pertains to point zero on the auricular acupuncture protocol. The tragus pertains to assist with diet and appetite control according to auricular acupuncture point. The rook pertains to the anxiety auricular acupuncture point and is known as Shen men, meaning spirit gate
The optimum cleansing solution is a mixture of pre-boiled water and sea salt. Unlike a tattoo, piercings can be interchanged with amazing statement jewellery pieces or if no longer required, can be left to re-heal and eventually close up.
Piercing Terms & Conditions
All piercing services include basic titanium jewellery as standard, upgrades are available at additional cost.
We do not perform any genital area piercing
- You must be over the age of 16 to get a piercing unaccompanied by an adult.
- Those under the age of 16 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian. Both must have a valid photographic id or equivalent with them on the day (e.g. passport, driver’s license, birth certificate). If child and parent/legal guardian’s last name are different, proof of guardianship must also be presented (passport, birth certificate etc.).
- A valid photographic id or equivalent will be required for proof of age. Where this is not present, the piercing team have a legal right to refuse service.
- You must be over the age of 16 for nipple, navel, eyebrow, lip, cartilage, nostril or tongue piercings.