Environ professional skin care range
- Vitamin A – normalises the skin by repairing DNA, improving collagen and elastin while helping to control pigmentation and oil production
- Vitamin C – improves skin elasticity, mops up free radicals and brightens the complexion
- A powerful brigade of antioxidants – beta-carotene, green tea, rooibos tea and honeybush extract neutralise the effects of free radical damage caused by light, pollutants and stress
- Resveratrol – combats the visible signs of ageing
- Peptides – stimulate collagen and elastin production
- Panthenol – hydrates and heals
- Growth factors – thicken the epidermis and enhance the effects of vitamin A
- Scientifically formulated, carefully tested
The unique formulations are a powerful anti-ageing tool and effectively address photo-damage, problem skin, pigmentation and dryness. People who use Environ products see results that they have never experienced before, positive changes that are tangible and real. Our aim is to provide long-term health of the skin rather than a quick, temporary fix.
Environ bridges the gap between modern medical science and beauty therapy. The formulations and professional treatments are based on nutrients that have been scientifically researched and thoroughly tested. It goes beyond simple ‘pampering’ to work with the skin to make it beautiful and healthy.
Environ® Skin Care was developed by South African plastic surgeon Dr Des Fernandes to address the effects of UV radiation, pollution, stress and free radical damage. Environ® salon treatments and homecare products feature active, effective ingredients such as vitamin A, pentapeptides and potent protective antioxidants, which are scientifically proven to combat environmental and physical ageing of the skin. Environ® uniquely offers vitamin A in increasing levels in its creams for optimal results. Environ’s aim? Beautiful skin for a lifetime.
Your skin needs vitamins. A, C and E: however, due to diet and lifestyle optimum levels are never present to maintain a supple, healthy glow. Vitamin A has a molecular structure that’s tiny enough to get into the lower layers of skin, where it finds collagen and elastin. Retinol also known as Vitamin A is proven to improve mottled pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, skin texture, skin tone and color, and your skin’s hydration level. Vitamin C brightens, and combats cancer and Vitamin E is essential for hydrating and moisturising.